1. Costa Cruz Sauvignon Blanc/Verdejo €6.50 €23.00
Elegant, aromatic with herbaceous and tropical notes from the Sauvignon Blanc and citric nose from Verdejo.
Chile ½ Bottle
2. Paulita Sauvingon Blanc €15.00
Straw colour, with a variety of tropical fruit aromas on the palate it is fresh and fruity with a superb sweetness and acidic balance.
3. Giuliana Pinot Grigio€7.00 €26.00
A delicious fruity Pinot Grigio with hints of ripe pear and citrus notes.
4. Picpoul de Pinet €35.00
Soft, delicate nose, with pleasant hints of acacia and hawthorn blossom. Delicate and fresh in the mouth it has an excellent acid/structure balance.
5. De Martino Estate Sauvignon Blanc €26.00
Dry with subtle aromas of gooseberries, green apples and a hint of tropical freshness.
6. Babington Brook Chardonnay €7.00 €26.00
A very attractive wine with notes of pear and apple flavours with crisp acidity and good length.
7. Casa Roja Garnacha Rosado €24.00
Delicate rose petal aromas, with fine nuances of red berries like redcurrant and raspberry.
SPARKLING & CHAMPAGNE
8. Prosecco Vespaiolo Frizzante €30.00
From Cantine Breganze. A fresh, floral and fruity prosecco, with rose and peach aromas.
9. Champagne Taittinger €90.00
Light and refreshing with hints of brioche and good ripe pear fruits, this is a very tasty Champagne.
10. Costa Cruz Tempranillo / Shiraz €6.50 €23.00
A deep and vibrant purple-coloured red wine with ruby hues. Soft and rounded with dark berry fruits on the palate.
11. Paulita Cabernet Sauvignon €15.00
Full of vibrant juicy fruits like red berries and blackcurrants. This is a soft easy drinking red with a delicious warming mouthfeel.
12. Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG €30.00
Delicious ripe juicy Chianti, very easy drinking. The supple mouth-feel and focused cherry flavours make our Chianti a pleasant traditional Tuscan wine.
13. Les Chaises Merlot€7.00 €28.00
Delicious juicy plummy fruits with mocha and herbaceous notes.
14. De Martino Estate Cabernet Sauvignon €27.00
Bright ruby-red in colour with an intense and attractive nose that features aromas of ripe red and black fruits with a balsamic, spicy edge. The palate is juicy and well-balanced with tannins that are firm yet friendly. The fruit is echoed on the palate, where it melds beautifully with spicy, chocolaty notes from its oak aging.
15. Babington Brook Shiraz €28.00
A rich, full bodied wine with aromas of black fruits and pepper. Lovely notes of plums and chocolate on the palate with a spicy finish.